Monday, June 25, 2012

updates

I know its been a while since I've posted any new work, but believe me: much has been going on.

Lookout for the "Nuthin But Mech" compilation book which will be available to purchase in the upcoming weeks. It will showcase a wide variety of mechs in full color from some really talented artist and part of the proceeds go to charity... SO BUY IT!!

Within the book I have 6 images, 4 of which are brand new (including the H.arm Suit MK5) Here are a few teaser images from the book. To see the full version you'll have to buy the book. (sorry).



I have also been working on a few personal images. This one in particular started with a helmet design... not sure where it will end up.



I was inspired by some roadside machinery a few weeks back and stated this piece as a doodle and it kinda evolved into this. I'm unclear about its purpose and function at the moment- maybe it could be a tanker transport? or garbage compactor? My girlfriend thinks it looks like a snail. lol. sigh. To be honest, I am just having fun making cool shapes. I will finish this up when I get some more free time. (If anyone wants to chime in with suggestions I am open to it. Thanks)





1 comment:

  1. Awesome work as always, Elliot! Loving the vehicle, regardless of what the function ends up being.

    ReplyDelete